Copyright © 2005–2013 AlwaysBeReady.com. All rights reserved.
Would you like to partner with us as we equip Christians to stand strong in the truth and contend for the faith (Jude 3)? There are several ways you can help (and if you think of some other ways, let us know!):
1. Intercede in prayer.
We are involved in a spiritual battle (Ephesians 6:12) for the truth and the souls of lost men and women around the world. Our website was hacked into January 1, 2010, by someone claiming to be a Muslim. It took a team of 4 people working long hours, nine days to get the website back online. This is a sample of the battle we are up against. We greatly covet your prayers! James said the prayer of a righteous man accomplishes much (James 5:16).
2. Give us your ideas and feedback.
What would you like to see on this site? What can we do better? How have you been blessed? Your input and feedback is a blessing to us.
3. Tell your friends, pastor, and youth pastor about our website.
Let your friends on Facebook know. You might say, "Just want to let my Christian friends know about a great apologetics website. It has lots of helpful articles and audio teachings on evidence for God's existence, the trustworthiness of the Bible, cults, world religions, etc. Check it out at www.AlwaysBeReady.com"
We have lots of great DVDs and books to help you contend for the faith (Jude 3). And the funds we receive from online purchases help us cover the expense of making free resources available online as well as developing new resources.
6. Email us if you find typos in any of our online articles, notes, etc.
They're there. Let us know if you find any and we'll fix them!
7. Financially support this ministryYour financial support truly is a help. Thank you! Make your check payable to "Calvary Chapel Vista." In a short note (not on the check memo, which can sometimes go unseen), make sure to mention that it is for "Always Be Ready Apologetics." Mail to:
Calvary Chapel Vista
885 E. Vista Way
Vista CA 92084
8. Purchase books (new or used) from our Amazon "wish list" for us to use in researching new topics.
Much of what we do depends upon hundreds of hours of reading and research. If you'd like to help us purchase any of the books from our Amazon "wish list," that would be very helpful! Here is a link to our Always Be Ready wish list. Used books are fine (and they're cheaper!). They can be shipped to:
Thank you so much for partnering with us!